Arena Powerskin Carbon Ultra Open Back
Designed to give you maximum compression and maximum comfort
While high level compression tends to be more popular with sprinters, the zoned compression of Carbon Ultra makes this a favorite of Rio’s 1500 m Gold Medalist Gregorio Paltrinieri. Most swimmers find the ideal fit to be one size up from your practice suit size.
In addition to utilizing POWERSKIN Intelligent Compression and Power Return Construction technologies - the Carbon Ultra introduces new features designed to optimize your performance including:
- INFINITY LOOP bonded seam construction with X-PIVOT POINT for perfect body position, body rotation control & stroke efficiency
- ULTRA COMPRESSION PANELS in the legs and core for extra muscle support and targeted compression, when and where needed
- CARBON ULTRA CAGE with 3 times the carbon fiber of any other arena Carbon suit for multi-direction, high-density, intelligent compression.
- Most swimmerss go up one from their training suit size
- If you’ve ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first
- If you can’t get it on, it’s too small
- If it has ripples and gaps, it’s too big
Compression Level Rating: 5 (1 - least compression | 5 - most compression offered)