The choice of Olympic Gold Breaststroker Breeja Larson, the Carbon Air combines the benefits of the Intelligent Compression with maximum comfort and a sleek construction. The new smart stretch shoulder strap adds an additional level of comfort.
While popular for breaking records in the pool, it’s winning over swimmers for being easy to put on. Don’t have 40 minutes to spend in the locker room before your race? One Rio 2016 sprinter clocked her suit up time in the Carbon Air at five minutes flat!
On Fit: Swimmers looking for maximum comfort and a familiar fit, start here. Stay with your practice suit size for the most flexible fit or size down one size for enhanced compression.
- Available in closed and open back.
Carbon Air Technology: LEARN MORE
• Most customers go down one size from their training suit size
• If you’ve ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first
• If you can’t get it on, it’s too small
• If it has ripples and gaps, it’s too big
Compression Level Rating: 3 (1 - least compression | 5 - most compression offered)